factory moldings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pigdogger

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have seen a few of you removing and debadging your tahoes but i am trying to do the opposite. does anyone know where a guy can find replacement mouldings for a 1997 chevy tahoe. the passenger side molding online. i know theres junkyards and dealers but i'd like to get a replacement from the internet. its the piece on the passenger door with the bowtie and "1500" on it. its black with the chrome stripe on it.

thanks guys

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 on LMC truck, had very good experiences with them. priced are a little steep, but shipping is fast and its always been quality.

moviewithnotitle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have seen a few of you removing and debadging your tahoes but i am trying to do the opposite. does anyone know where a guy can find replacement mouldings for a 1997 chevy tahoe. the passenger side molding online. i know theres junkyards and dealers but i'd like to get a replacement from the internet. its the piece on the passenger door with the bowtie and "1500" on it. its black with the chrome stripe on it.

thanks guys
Hey man,
I debadged a few months ago. I did keep the mouldings, but know that in the future I will eventually toss them. If your interested, I'd sell them for stupid cheap. They are for a 2Door, check out the pics... http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16711

PM me if your interested.

MWNT

nomad

Reaction score
piddogger,
Check out:
http://www.partsgeek.com/catalog/19...y_mechanical_-ar-_trim/side_moulding_kit.html

These are exactly the same as the factory parts and the kit has enough material to do the complete vehicle.

Some don't like the moldings and remove them but just get into a busy parking lot and watch what happens to those without them. Ding city! What looks worse, a side molding or a **** house load of car door dings.

For what it's worth...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo