Factory Key Fob Replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Pirate

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Does anyone know of an aftermarket key fob including the factory remote start? I'd like a couple spares for my incoming 2018 Yukon Denali

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year I lost .one of my original remotes, I went to dealer and paid $57.00 for a OEM, it lasted less than a year. Then I found the below site, under $40 shipped and it works better than any I've ever had, great product...........forget E bay....................https://www.carandtruckremotes.com/

David g..........:)

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last year I lost .one of my original remotes, I went to dealer and paid $57.00 for a OEM, it lasted less than a year. Then I found the below site, under $40 shipped and it works better than any I've ever had, great product...........forget E bay....................https://www.carandtruckremotes.com/

David g..........:)

Sorry to say your site is about $60 more than GM parts direct for my Escalade remote.

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say your site is about $60 more than GM parts direct for my Escalade remote.

When comparing $$$, one must consider the source. We are aware that an Escalade would be more expensive than a Tahoe or Yukon, with any part. Not knowing the year of your vehicle, I did a search for 2014 Cadillac Escalade Remote w/ Engine Start, liftgate and rear glass, which in no way compares to my remote, yet it is available from the source for $39.95. Not to be confused, I don't understand your point. I was merely offering a suggestion to a question asked by a fellow member, that's all, good day.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they meant $60 less than GM Parts site.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also...

Did you still have to have the dealer program the new remote? How much did that run?

Thanks

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if they meant $60 less than GM Parts site.
No it’s more. $120 on his site $81 on GMPD. So if he’s also offering free shipping then it’s $39 difference. When I looked it up yesterday it sad it was $13 to ship it.

RDKill321

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
But did you check the GMPD shipping amount? I’ve been charged high amounts for being sent very light packages. That’s how they make up their “low” prices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700