F/S: OEM 6-disc headunit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
NJ04HOE

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I looked on ebay before posting this and they were going for a minimum of $100 and I've seen some go for as much as $200-$250 so I figured I would go in the middle and see if anybody's interested.

BTW, I don't understand why people comment on things they have no interest in? Are you trying to prove a point or is it just to get your post count up? Who ever brought yours for $40 got really lucky I guess so like I said before congrats on the sale.

If it doesn't sell I could care less, I just wanted to see if there was any interest.

OP
OP
NJ04HOE

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
why are you getting mad? i'm just informing you on the going price. GOSH (in a Napolian Dinamite voice)

I'm not mad, but like I said I just don't understand why people comment on things they have no interest in. I have seen it done hundreds of time and I just don't like it.

OP
OP
NJ04HOE

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still for sale....open to offers,

Please keep comments to yourself if you are not interested....

hopefully everyone won't be like YOLO and talk shit then go back and edit it out.

dg527

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the site, please don't bash me for asking questions. Are these VIN locked, will it have to go to the dealer? Do you take paypal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trackman