Express Up Windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bossy70

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Tahoe LS.
The Express Down feature for my windows seems to work fine. (where you fully press the window button and it rolls the window down even after you let go of the switch)

The Express Up feature is not working. I have tried the "reset" of holding the switch to open the window, then holding the switch to close the window and then 2 extra seconds.

Any ideas on this?
Anyone else have this issue?

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have an auto up on mine but I have an 07. Maybe the newer models have it, I'm not sure. I heard they stopped it due to safety concerns. I guess people would get their hand or head stuck as it was going up.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To the best of my knowledge express up windows is not a feature that comes stock on a Tahoe

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2012 Avy doesn't have it to my knowledge but my wife's 2011 Camaro does.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

Bossy70

Reaction score
The reason I thought it had it is because the owners manual has a section for it, talking about Express-Down/Up windows. And it has the section on reprogramming the express-up for front windows.

We had a 2010 Mazda CX-9 that had it, and when I started to drive this Tahoe I recognized this feature not working immediately.