Exhaust Sound Clip of my Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05whitenali

Reaction score
Here is a short clip of my exhaust on my Yukon Denali if anyone is interested in hearing it. It is a custom setup that is true dual original 40 series Flowmaster mufflers dumped under the truck. I'd love to hear some opinions and if you guys have any questions just let me know. I just know that I love to hear exhaust setups on other trucks so I thought I'd share mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pszQbsh7hI

aldrichg9

Reaction score
Sounds great man!
Hows the exhaust drone at highway speeds dumped like that?
I'd think it could be loud.

OP
OP

05whitenali

Reaction score
Thanks man. It's really not bad, but every one of my trucks has had pretty loud exhaust on it so maybe I'm just used to it haha. I just really like how the tone stays pretty deep and throaty without getting raspy and popping or anything like that.

BlueTahoe2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds good! I would love to have some LT headers run into true dual exhaust and cut off at the axle but I can't seem to get any local shops to give a good deal on doing it.

OP
OP

05whitenali

Reaction score
Yea I can't wait to get some long tubes. I want to run no cats too but I have a feeling that I might get tired of all the noise pretty quick. It would sound pretty mean though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Five3brian