Exhaust options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just bought an 07 Yukon Denali with the 6.2 looks like someone cut the tailpipe off and welded in dual exhaust. Welds are real nasty looking, so wondering what a good muffler would be to give it a grawl but not to loud. I'd just have the muffler shop weld it on and make a new tailpipe

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
just bought an 07 Yukon Denali with the 6.2 looks like someone cut the tailpipe off and welded in dual exhaust. Welds are real nasty looking, so wondering what a good muffler would be to give it a grawl but not to loud. I'd just have the muffler shop weld it on and make a new tailpipe
I think MRBP sells a cheap and mild sounding bolt on dual system.

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't technically need duals. I'd be fine with a single side. Don't wanna drop $5-600 for a cat back. What magnaflow are you guys using for single out 3.5?

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my Flowmaster 40, these cars are really good at blocking drone. Still enough to be loud but you dont have to raise your voice or anything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE