exhaust ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtyMoney12

Reaction score
hey guys new here just bought the wife 2013 Yukon xl, looking to do exhaust but not sure what to put on kinda **** the sound of the corsa but I also like other brands. I want something with an awesome sound at idle and even better sound when on the throttle any info would be great thanks again

OP
OP
DirtyMoney12

DirtyMoney12

Reaction score
im looking into buying the corsa tips and there extreme muffler I thin that sounds pretty sick ive seen on the older models I believe if I can get those im just gonna have the exhaust made

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^No need to have a complete custom cat-back exhaust fabbed up. The gains will be so minimal that they won't be worth the money and/or effort. I bought the SLP resonator delete for $99 and a brand new Magnaflow 12589 from a member on these forums for $75 and installed both myself. So, basically, for about $175 and an hours time, I had a free flowing and great sounding exhaust!

OP
OP
DirtyMoney12

DirtyMoney12

Reaction score
^No need to have a complete custom cat-back exhaust fabbed up. The gains will be so minimal that they won't be worth the money and/or effort. I bought the SLP resonator delete for $99 and a brand new Magnaflow 12589 from a member on these forums for $75 and installed both myself. So, basically, for about $175 and an hours time, I had a free flowing and great sounding exhaust!
any vids on the sound?

Badmunky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm rocking the Gibson system and like it. It sounds good, but I think it needs to be louder.
Tho I think it was still not loud enough with no cat back on it at all. So.....

carduke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suggest that you get the one with the sound you really want. Youtube is your friend to get ideas about the sound of different exhausts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts