Esky Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought this roof rack sometime ago. The End caps are painted white, and the center rails are chrome, however in the pictures they have matte black plastic dip applied. I never got to install the rack. I only had it on top for a picture or two when I was deciding what I wanted to do. I am keeping my Tahoe rackless so this is taking up space in the garage. No cross rails or mounting hardware. Not sure what the going rate on these are but I'll put 225 shipped on them and see what happens. If you think thats to high, pm an offer.
IMAG0633_zps978f5337.jpg
IMAG0631_zps6eb317f8.jpg

Last edited:

LTN09

Reaction score
Okay, So I paid for this on Aug 18 expecting for this to be at my door last week. Sadly its not.

Aug 24 He tells me that he had a sick child to tend to.

I understand every bit, however its been two weeks and him telling me this past monday (Aug 26) he will get it out ASAP... and its Thurs. Still nothing in the mail. I've been checking the Delivery Confirmation but USPS is not getting anything. Does not work.

Since I paid as a gift on paypal...I can't seem to dispute it...

Can anyone help me out here please...

If anything, you guys could understand that there is always this excitement of new toys arriving at your door, however this has been really depressing.

Last edited:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's a good member of our community. I hope everything's ok with his family. I'll try to get a hold of him...

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
off topic, send that thing FEDEX or UPS insured. USPS is going to destroy it.

LTN09

Reaction score
Thank you very much nathan. He just contacted me. I just wasn't sure. But he did send me another confirmation number for USPS so I hope everything will be ok.

Crossing my fingers for saturday!

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much nathan. He just contacted me. I just wasn't sure. But he did send me another confirmation number for USPS so I hope everything will be ok.

Crossing my fingers for saturday!

:Handshake:

OP
OP
BP RETIRED

BP RETIRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not think my week would have gone the way it did. I should have waited to post the ad for sale. My fault on the delay on shipping. It looks like it arrived today. I just messeged LT09..to confirm.
I have never had usps "destroy" any of my shipped or received items. I packed that rack like Fort Knox...

LTN09

Reaction score
Yeah, you sure did.

It took me 20mins to pry everything open trying to be really careful.

Thanks!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad all turned out ok :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member