Escalade third brake light/spoiler and roof rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an Escalade third brake light with spoiler painted summit white and I also have the Escalade roof rack WITHOUT the cross bars also painted white. It includes the two spacers you need. They both came off my 2010 Tahoe. $175 each picked up on Long Island.

Last edited:

dageaux1209

Reaction score
Is there any way you could post a picture of the 3rd brake like and for what model year? Would you be willing to ship?

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an Escalade third brake light with spoiler painted summit white and I also have the Escalade roof rack WITHOUT the cross bars also painted white. It includes the two spacers you need. $175 each picked up on Long Island.

does the roof rack come with bolts and everything?

OP
OP
J

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to mention that its for a NNBS truck (came off my 2010 Tahoe). The roof rack uses your existing hardware, the only thing you need is the two spaces I have that I am including. Also im not interested in shipping, sorry.

Joew311

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an Escalade third brake light with spoiler painted summit white and I also have the Escalade roof rack WITHOUT the cross bars also painted white. It includes the two spacers you need. They both came off my 2010 Tahoe. $175 each picked up on Long Island.

Do you still have the third brake light? I'm interested if you'd consider shipping it.