Escalade 3rd brake light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V84x4

Coming out Large
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barn door or full hatch? if Barn door nothing, if full hatch 2001-2006 escalade rear window. will be two defrost plugs, a c-clip on top window hinges both sides,remove both glass struts, remove driver side applique vents, disconnect light harness and slide glass out simple took me 15 minutes too install my set up

Full Hatch.............Thanks Brother

Gonna start shopping for a white one tomorrow

Best Regards Rick

02Yuk

Reaction score
I just found an 02 esky glass, third brake light, and rear vents at a local junk yard. I just need to have the vents and third brake light housing painted. Looking forward to doing the swap and see how it looks.

02Yuk

Reaction score
redemn93 I was lucky to find one and it was right down the street from my work. They had 3 escalades in the junkyard. Only one had the parts left that I needed though. One place I have seen a few on at least around this area or a state over was Craigslist. One good website to look for them is www.car-part.com that is actually where I saw that the junkyard down the street had an escalade. I looked up the back glass for the escalade and then called and asked about the rest of the parts.

02Yuk

Reaction score
01TX_Tahoe I agree they look really nice and clean with this conversion. I can't wait to get mine painted and put it on. I will post pics once I get mine done. It might be a few weeks.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the going rate for rear window and 3rd brake light? There is a guy on eBay with a few in different colors available, $325 shipped.

02Yuk

Reaction score
SRTH8R, I bought my esky back glass, third brake light, and rear vents for $400 and they removed them for me.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$325 dosen't sound to bad then. Says they are new, plus already color matched. Hummm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One