Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Duff87

Reaction score
what would be the easiest/fastest/cheapest way to gloss black front end rear chevy emblems.

Denali132

Banned
Reaction score
I have a brand new set of the black emblems from GM. Mine already came with the black logos but I bought a new set when I was going to put on the black grill not knowing I didn't need to. If anyone wants I'll sell them cheaper than you can buy them from the site

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easiest, fastest (not including shipping time!) , but not the cheapest is to buy a set off eBay.

Some what easy, some what fast, and definitely the cheapest is to buy some plastdip and spray them.

Kenny D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen on EBAY that the hot item is the self adhesive vinyl.

JAGZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you want original look, but black instead of gold, original GM - plenty on EBAY. About $100 (ridiculous), but look clean. Easily done.

BK76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After I re-read your message this morning.. I realized you were talking about the bowties on the front and rear. Sorry...totally gave info on the side emblems. my B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts