Electric Running Board Removal: Pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tkdgirl

Reaction score
Hi all,

This is the first winter my 2011 Denali will ever see. Got everything coated but wondering if anyone has removed electric running boards to help with snow getting trapped between the boards/rockers. Anyone have photos of what your ride looks like without them?

JPS0284

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks naked in non flattering way. Gotta cover them chubby rockers no one wants to see that. I swap back and forth from the electric to non electric RB’s , gives a good opportunity to service the hinges before spring

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks naked in non flattering way. Gotta cover them chubby rockers no one wants to see that. I swap back and forth from the electric to non electric RB’s , gives a good opportunity to service the hinges before spring
And the non electric boards provide good protection from road crap as well

Grady_Wilson

Reaction score
Biggest issue I have with the factory running boards on my 2011 Yukon Denali is the top surface is very slippery when they get wet or get snow on them.

I will most likely replace them before next winter.
In the meantime, I plan on putting some grip tape on them to make them less slippery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts