Ebay Headlights SUCK!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+4 and streetbeatcustoms.com is running tyc headlights for $109 FYI. waiting on mine.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy mother of ****, I swear if you get one of those god awful grilles I will smack the shit outta you!

lmao I like how they look why do so many people hate them?

If I don't go with the range rover grille its either a new grille from the junkyard, tyc heads and parking lamps, ddm hid's and billet inserts. So they both equal out to around the same price, just gotta decide which one I wanna do.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust.

For the $280 you spent you could of bought clear/oem TYC headlights and a HID kit...and they would of fit like stock with no moisture.

Ilove you Haks, and i love how we always say, DONT BUY EBAY LIGHTS. look what happens. lol i thought you were going to make a sticky about all those shiitty lights. Im glad mine were only 25bucks from a local. but what ever..

THe TYC lights on the other hand with the HIDS= simply badddassss and cheap as hellllll

lmao I like how they look why do so many people hate them?

If I don't go with the range rover grille its either a new grille from the junkyard, tyc heads and parking lamps, ddm hid's and billet inserts. So they both equal out to around the same price, just gotta decide which one I wanna do.

Ever see a write up on that rover grille? you need to mod a lot of shit to make it work. Drilling holes and shit with the radiator, i would think it through before blowing like 300bucks on that POS! IMO

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever see a write up on that rover grille? you need to mod a lot of shit to make it work. Drilling holes and shit with the radiator, i would think it through before blowing like 300bucks on that POS! IMO

Oh wow I thought it would just bolt right up. Maybe I won't get that then.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
check out some other forums or writeups on the internet before you blow the cash.. a guy on here 2000limited had one on his truck when he bought it, he ripped it off the day after he got it. lol then noticed all the shit they had to do to make it work. sucks to **** up a ncie truck for a grille that looks like ...... fill it in :)

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The money is spent... I'm happy. Just thought I'd warn those who were looking at those lights.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

oh.. you guys were talking about something else.. nm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cateyeburb