ebay dual alternator kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
make sure you get that amperage at idle number because the alternator has an idle rating and a running rating

you can also change out the alternator and get a bigger one from that seller if ya want, also check the difference betweed the two series they have dominator and something altenure or whatever

Last edited:

sully

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got the dual 260a kit from DC Power and it is a beast. 520a of current and nearly 400 of that at idle. Cost was not bad, if I remember right it was on sale for around $800 for the bracket and two alts of if you just wanted one and the bracket it would be quite a bit less.

What ever kit you decide to do make sure you use a relay to excite the second alt not just tap into the wire on the original harness or you will throw a code and the charge light on the dash will stay on.

e718c18f.jpg

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good info to know brian
mike your running 2700rms, im gonna be running close to 7000rms so yea the stock and a 300... if i had the money (may by july) i'd do a 260 and 300.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CherryBombPearl

Latest posts