Eastern PA Dyno day: Pottstown PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6 DAYS!!!!!

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to it. Food, loud cars and right down the road. Sounds good to me

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Excited! Gonna be nice to meet a few more members. On a side note, anybody been to Centralia, pa? Its 45 min north of there. I was gonna go there after the meet and do a photoshoot? Am I allowed to go? Where should I go?

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DIRECTION/PARKING INSTRUCTIONS for DYNO DAY

The physical address for the shop (FRONT MAIN ENTRANCE ) is;
323 East High Street. Pottstown PA. 19464: (610)326-7000

If you use GPS, or a conventional map, you will see that will put you in front of the shop with angled street parking. That is NOT where I want you to be.
To the EAST (right side when facing the shop) of the front entrance, you will see a large open parking lot. THAT IS WHERE I WANT YOU TO MEET.

HOWEVER, you cannot enter it from the front side. HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. Continue to the next traffic light to the east (right of the shop and the parking lot). At the traffic light (intersection with North EVANS st), make a left. Proceed to the stop sign, and make a left on to KING St. Then keep looking to your left. Don’t turn into the first lot on your left, use the 2nd lot, which is the long one you saw from the front of the building. The next thin lot, is the shop lot, and where we will line up, once everything is ready to go.

The shop does NOT own that lot, however we use it for events like this (please behave in the lot.)

FOR REFERENCE:
THE DYNO DAY EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1428582804049504/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

PERFORMANCE SPECIALTIES FACEBOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Performance-Specialties-Inc/175492485849763?rf=427352557334630

PERFORMANCE SPECIALTIES WEB SITE:
http://www.performancespecialties.com/

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 days!!!!

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

OP
OP
popo8

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone coming... Here is my personal cell..... I.case u have any issues... Or need directions etc.

484-824-3343

My real.name is Larry.. But I do answer to popo (lol) . Please take a look at the directions and parking instructions above...but do not hesitate to call or text.me id u need anything.

LTXtech.com is my DRUG!

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excited! Gonna be nice to meet a few more members. On a side note, anybody been to Centralia, pa? Its 45 min north of there. I was gonna go there after the meet and do a photoshoot? Am I allowed to go? Where should I go?

I've been through there a couple times. It's still accessible as state highway runs through it. All but a few residents have left the town. Allot of weeded lots as the houses have been torn down. Don't really know anywhere special to go. You get quite an eerie feeling knowing this used to be inhabited. Look out for zombies!

And just on a side note.... No crop dusting at the dyno meet like you do at work. That's not the right way to introduce yourself to fellow members

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84