Eagle Eyes G4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
What G4 lights are y'all buying? The Anzo ones, or the Eagle Eyes. Eagle Eyes are about half the price as the Anzo's, my concern with them is that the LED's are extremely cheap, and don't have much contrast from a running light to a brake / turn light. I know the Anzo's are just like the OEM Escalade's in terms of brightness.

Can anyone comment on the Eagle Eyes?

iliveinyourhead

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put the G5 Eagle Eyes on my truck but i can't press the brake and take a photo at the same time.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

They seem bright when i press on the brake and look thru the mirror / out the window.

SRTH8R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snow brush between brake pedal and front of the seat bottom always works for me when I'm by myself. Doesn't say where you live.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just put the G5 Eagle Eyes on my truck but i can't press the brake and take a photo at the same time.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

They seem bright when i press on the brake and look thru the mirror / out the window.

Hes asking about G4's

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got some G5's for sale... ;)

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eagle Eyes and Anzo USA are the SAME thing.

This is a FACT.

Not opinion.

When I had a issue with my Anzos the return shipping label said Eagles Eyes USA.

Why the price difference?

There is a idiot born every 5 minutes.

Last edited:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ran Anzo for awhile like 3 years no issues... i still have them in the garage

OP
OP
fiatdale

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
My only concern is when you see some cheap LED tails, and the difference in brightness between the running and brake is so slight, you cant tell when the brake is applied. I dont want that. I want to make sure its a big difference, like the factory LEDs.

G4 / G5, doesnt matter. I dont care for the flare out of the G5 / Escalade.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
G4s are bright as shit and you can def tell the difference between running and brake

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had the G4's in the past (Eagle Eye's) and they were nice and everything... but they don't even compare to the cleanliness of the G5. The bottom chrome part on the G4 just looks too... aftermarket-y... if that makes sense. I'd go with G5 if I were you :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawaso