Eagle Eye Gen 5 LED Tails on E-Bay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajs800

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you post 18 more times and make your own thread in the "for sale" section? That would get way more views.

really didn't want to clutter up with unnecessary posts, but I guess that's what I'll have to do or better yet, maybe I'll ask the question here 18 times. :Big Laugh:

I have a few goodies that I'd like to get rid of.

11TGM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
G5 lights

Made up my mind, want to order a set for my new 11 Tahoe. What vendor do you guys recommend, only one I found on eBay was m.m. Motor? Who has the best price on these rear lights?

Twmartin1970

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Will these lights work on a 2011 Yukon xl Denali? Everywhere I seem to find through 2010 only.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Ok I am gong to go on little rant:
Man I am so pissed that these lights came out. Sorry I am being a little selfish :) but I kinda liked being the few Tahoes that had the OEM Esky lights installed. Now it seems like everyone is getting these G5 which are basically a OEM exact. (I don't blame them they look soo good) but just suxs. Anyway now I am going to go buy some G5's for my Dad's '10 Tahoe for his birthday :). done wih my rant. hopefully no pun intinded

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
Ok I am gong to go on little rant:
Man I am so pissed that these lights came out. Sorry I am being a little selfish :) but I kinda liked being the few Tahoes that had the OEM Esky lights installed. Now it seems like everyone is getting these G5 which are basically a OEM exact. (I don't blame them they look soo good) but just suxs. Anyway now I am going to go buy some G5's for my Dad's '10 Tahoe for his birthday :). done wih my rant. hopefully no pun intinded

You still are one of the few that have "OEM" esky tails...I like to keep everything OEM on vehicle so I waited to find a good pair of esky tails. I actually got my tails and modified my own harness for less than a set of G5's. So I am content with paying less for the real thing than the fakers :D

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL you guys are nuts. I'm usually one for OEM too so I completely understand. But the G5's are 100% replica's and unless your a TYF addict like we all are, you would never be able to tell the difference in person.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Magnetman59