Dropped Burbs & XL Pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnnnyp009

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know what you mean but it is 3/5 but i crank the torsion bars up some because it was to bumpy even with the bump stops remove i think i need some heavy duty front shocks the ones that come with the kit are to soft. thanks for the complements

Leadfoot1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok....So what is being said is your truck should be lower!? Man and i tought it was low enough already. Thats nice.

What is the height of those 24's you runnin btw? I'll compare with my 22's. I'm thinking its going to be a 3-5 for me too.

I checked McG's kits... which one should i get? I suppose one with the spindles, front spring (2'' spindle, 1'' springs) And what for the rear? 5'' springs? I heard of ''Peddlers' springs being the shit, you guys know of that?

I'm still learning my way thru truck parts catalogs so please bear with me lol!!

Also, what/ who's shocks then? (as if i take your comment, Johnny, maybe a full kit is not the best idea)

I'm thinkin, maybe i should get McG's spindles, Peddlers springs and (insert suggestion's) shocks?

Lead.

Sami still waitin on the pics man! Johnny, nice one you added! Post up some more!
Lets keep this thread alive, i want to see more and i need some motivation to work on mine....

Johnnnyp009

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
First, my tires are 32 1/4 tall
this are the shock im thinking of Bilstein front HD Shock 2000-06 SUV Suburban-XL
F4-BE5-6082-H0.
well the kit is the way to go because all you're parts will be cheaper then getting then all separated you just have to get better front shocks

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It looks good but it just doesn't look like it is 3/5 lower. Maybe its just me.

mcgaughys 5 inch springs sit 1.25 inches higher than the djm 5 inch tahoe spring and 1.75 higher than the djm trailblazer 4 inch spring. Trust me on one thing you swap out that rear spring to the DJM tb 4 inch drop spring it will ride a lot better.

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mcgaughys 5 inch springs sit 1.25 inches higher than the djm 5 inch tahoe spring and 1.75 higher than the djm trailblazer 4 inch spring. Trust me on one thing you swap out that rear spring to the DJM tb 4 inch drop spring it will ride a lot better.

Well once I sell my OBS drop parts (too free up some money) I will hit you up for parts to drop my 04 XL.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
something doesnt look right with that Denali? Wheels like reallllyyy tiny, but the fenderwells dont look right either?

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are a few pics of my 02 denali tell me what you think

where can i get the roof rails from an escalde for my suburban? i want the roof rails, running boards and rear window w/light. but i dont know what year or where to buy other than dealer

it looks like the wheel wells ahve been modified to cover up the gap?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar