dropped 3/5.5 09 burban on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This burban looks soo hot this low! OP have you had any issues dropping the waverunner in with the drop and or wheels? Im assuming theyre powdercoated so the finish should hold up 100% better then chrome if you get them into any salt water.
-Gary

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This burban looks soo hot this low! OP have you had any issues dropping the waverunner in with the drop and or wheels? Im assuming theyre powdercoated so the finish should hold up 100% better then chrome if you get them into any salt water.
-Gary

If your doing towing I would add the airlift helper bag kit and you will be ready to roll.

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your doing towing I would add the airlift helper bag kit and you will be ready to roll.

looks like the airlift helper bag kit needs to be next on my list. How much will that set me back for my 06 denali? I have your 2/4 belltech drop and still have the self leveling shit.

I am yet to tow significant weight with my lowered denali but need to trailer my car to get detailed before the philly auto show next month. Ive towed my atv's and dirtbikes around all summer on a 14ft landscaping trailer thats under 1k loaded and could barely feel it like normal. I am curious to see how it tows the 3300lb car and tandem axle trailer next week. Its still got another 2 years 30k bumper to bumper warranty so if i blow the rear shocks ill gladly bring it in for my warranty work lol.

-Gary

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
looks like the airlift helper bag kit needs to be next on my list. How much will that set me back for my 06 denali? I have your 2/4 belltech drop and still have the self leveling shit.

I am yet to tow significant weight with my lowered denali but need to trailer my car to get detailed before the philly auto show next month. Ive towed my atv's and dirtbikes around all summer on a 14ft landscaping trailer thats under 1k loaded and could barely feel it like normal. I am curious to see how it tows the 3300lb car and tandem axle trailer next week. Its still got another 2 years 30k bumper to bumper warranty so if i blow the rear shocks ill gladly bring it in for my warranty work lol.

-Gary

i tow my cts-v with 5 of my buddies in my autoride truck fine. If you want you can add the helper bags which are like 80 dollars on amazon. I put up all the part numbers in my vendor section and they slip right in.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are like $88.00.

Stay away from maximum PSI. They can BLOW. Ask me how I know. :)

Ride quality DOES suffer at 30 PSI.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ride quailty eith the tb springs is less changed because no dead coils the bag has a lot more soace to fill into

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got email from owner 33 1/8 from ground to fenderlip in rear on 305 35 24s this is the 4320 tb springs.

Due to the new version spring coming out I will no longer be selling the 4230 springs but will be selling a 5-6 inch adjustable rear kit. Also if someone wants to stay in the middle ie if the spring with the spacer is to high but the springs without the spacer will be to low you can get 1/2 inch drop between the two.

hidpositive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got email from owner 33 1/8 from ground to fenderlip in rear on 305 35 24s this is the 4320 tb springs.

Due to the new version spring coming out I will no longer be selling the 4230 springs but will be selling a 5-6 inch adjustable rear kit. Also if someone wants to stay in the middle ie if the spring with the spacer is to high but the springs without the spacer will be to low you can get 1/2 inch drop between the two.

I bought the 2-3/4 belltech kit from you and love the way the truck sits with the 305/35/24's. I would love to go just a little lower but want to see how I make it through the snow and winter this year. The truck towed great last weekend, maybe ill get the bags. I dont tow the car around on a regular basis at all. Maybe 1-2x's a year. The atv/dirtbikes get towed around weekly in the summer time but i dont even feel that trailer even when its loaded haha. Sagging a little bit before the truck was turned on but leveled out once it was started
8359570648_5efc152335_z.jpg

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking good. I tow my ctsv with 5 of us in the truck no problem. Autoride is nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM