Drivers windshield washer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My washer fluid on the driver side wiper dribbles out. I’ve checked for cracks and leaks but I don’t see any. Does anybody have a way to check for any clogs or any other issues before I start tearing this thing apart?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
It might just be clogged with something. Does it leak anywhere along the lines? How's the other wiper? Dribble out, or does it come out normally? Try disconnecting the line from the bottle and the wiper and blow some compressed air through it. Just might blow out whatever is clogging it.

OP
OP
GranPrix

GranPrix

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Left side works perfectly, right side just dribbles out like a newborn baby

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Driver's side is LEFT. Passenger is RIGHT. Unless you have a right-hand drive truck. ;)

Ksnell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Take and pull the little rubber hose off the cowl it has a plastic spike that sticks up. And see if it blows water straight out. Then u will know the clog is on the wiper end
The way it is Plummed it feeds the driver side first then flows to passenger

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Well I took the nozzles and hoses apart at the "Y" split on the arm. No clogs but it flowed just fine. Blew air and water through the the nozzles and hose with no issues. Put it back together and now it works fine... o_O

Gremlins.... lol

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My passenger side does this. Blew compressed air thru it amd it seems to flow fine....not sure what is wrong. Drivers side washes the car next to me lol..

Edit- this thread motivated me to look at mine again. I disconnected the hoses at the y connection next to drivers fender. Shot compressed air thru each nozzle..go figure a piece of dried rtv shot into the rag covering the loose hose. Both sprayers working normal again...a cheap attempt to fix the previously cracked washer motor came back to bite me lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dev00

Latest posts