Dream Ride 2014 Escalade Premium

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
brandnewcolony
Reaction score
Thanks for the love fellas!
The only thing that concerns me are the power folding mirrors. I have to collapse them in order to park in my garage, (single 8ft door).
I hope I don't wear out the motor in the mirrors, heard they're prone to breaking.

This baby rides like a cloud!

jyi786

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats man!

I just went through this same dilemma, and ended up buying a 2012 Yukon Denali XL. The Escalade turns too many heads in the area where I live, enough for it to be a problem, and quite possibly a negative magnet, including the cops. I went with the Denali because it's actually low-key by comparison. Almost like a sleeper. :-D

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always liked the Escalades, congrats.

BlueAc

Reaction score
I love the Premiums,especially in white ... Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
brandnewcolony
Reaction score
I love the Premiums,especially in white ... Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not a fan of chrome and the Platinums have too much of it.
The body colored accents on the Premiums really take the Esky's to the next level in looks.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice ride and thanks for reminding us that saving up to buy something is still alive. The drop will set it off. Make sure you get the right parts and the installer knows how to adjust the rods used to level your ride. Doing the back is fairly easy with springs but I needed help with the front spindles. We have a shop here that works on big rigs so they do alignments the old fashioned way. Worked great and congrats on your dream truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62

Latest posts