denali wrecked, who wants toys??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

barhpr

Reaction score
Cant talk the wife into the headlamps yet, she wants to know if you have the headphones for the roof dvd player though.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'll take it. PM me your PayPal info. I got you tonight. Thanks!

Please remember, that computer is tuned for his Denali as well as modifications. You could be doing harm if you do not have the same engine and mods. It will also not be synced to your VIN.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Glad you chimed in to set the record straight. BTW, tell Justin the adjustment is awesome. Truck feels even smoother now that its tuned with the intake. Honestly it was running fine after I put the intake in without the adjustment but it doesn't hurt to have a second look. The new software upgrade was kinda a pain but I got her working!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Glad you chimed in to set the record straight. BTW, tell Justin the adjustment is awesome. Truck feels even smoother now that its tuned with the intake. Honestly it was running fine after I put the intake in without the adjustment but it doesn't hurt to have a second look. The new software upgrade was kinda a pain but I got her working!

Intakes usually need the most amount of adjustment, exhausts are easy. Sorry about the upgrade, we can't control what EFILive does- but we do provide feedback to them!:Handshake:

tadallic

Reaction score
did you sell the intake yet....if not how much to ship to 95814

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Interior. I need the door panels for inside as well as all power window parts. Let me know a price. Color is not a big deal. Oh and do you have the third row set up? I just need the front carpeting of the vehicle not the trunk area not see if it works same or fits in the suburban

Stimpy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need a driver seat armrest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redoak76

Latest posts