Denali headlights not compatible with SLT?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PandaClaw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't found a definite answer to this question so any info is appreciated. I can see that there are some small visual differences between the nnbs denali housing and the SLT but they appear to be the same shape and have the same amount of bulbs. The question is what are the differences and why aren't they listed as compatible? Could I in theory install a pair of oem denali housings on an 2013 SLT?

sennister

Reaction score
OK, silly question. I have a Denali but how do the headlights differ from that of the SLT? The only difference that I think I could see was the side marker more clear on the Denali than the regular Yukon.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, silly question. I have a Denali but how do the headlights differ from that of the SLT? The only difference that I think I could see was the side marker more clear on the Denali than the regular Yukon.

Side marker is more clear and the headlights are like a frosted chrome instead of straight chrome. 100% compatible

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Denali has a halogen projector for the low beam.

Justinj360

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can confirm that they will fit. Guaranteed. Same bulbs too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts