Dealer Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rnigel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a friend who bought a new Denali from Rivard. She said she saved several thousand dollars compared to what local dealers wanted, and they even delivered it to her up here in the Florida panhandle!

chrisbusnut

Reaction score
I bought mine in mid December, at MSRP, from a local dealer who has, by far, the best inventory in my area. Compared to last summer, when I last looked, it seems like incoming Yukons are not necessarily spoken for when they hit the lot, however they also don't sit around very long. I didn't try to negotiate a discount, but am not sure that they would have agreed to it considering that I didn't have a trade in and didn't use their affiliated financing. My experience is that if you do have a trade and/or do use a finance company affiliated with the dealer, they are much more likely to work with you a bit (but not much) on the price. Good luck!

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine in mid December, at MSRP, from a local dealer who has, by far, the best inventory in my area. Compared to last summer, when I last looked, it seems like incoming Yukons are not necessarily spoken for when they hit the lot, however they also don't sit around very long. I didn't try to negotiate a discount, but am not sure that they would have agreed to it considering that I didn't have a trade in and didn't use their affiliated financing. My experience is that if you do have a trade and/or do use a finance company affiliated with the dealer, they are much more likely to work with you a bit (but not much) on the price. Good luck!

I think this is accurate. Robideaux is advertising almost $6000 off MSRP on their in stock Yukons:

The market is going to be in a different place for Tahoes/Suburbans/Yukons in about 6 months. Heck, I don't even know why someone would even want a 2024 Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon in 6 months when the refreshed 2025 models are right around the corner.

s4cruiser

Reaction score
We purchased a SLT Yukon yesterday from a small NC dealer. They honored supplier pricing and didn’t add any crap dealer stuff like coatings, etc.

PPK_

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did get a '23 in January for $4k off the sticker... and two others were also after it.. i doubt you will see much in Tahoes.. that makes you feel like like a home run. On the other hand.. mine is really a nice machine.. and i did have an '05 Yukon. Big step up in every way.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this is accurate. Robideaux is advertising almost $6000 off MSRP on their in stock Yukons:

The market is going to be in a different place for Tahoes/Suburbans/Yukons in about 6 months. Heck, I don't even know why someone would even want a 2024 Tahoe/Suburban/Yukon in 6 months when the refreshed 2025 models are right around the corner.
You’d never buy in that case… a new model is always right around the corner.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nova Scotia here: I ordered a 2024 Yukon XL SLT Diesel max tow with the premium/luxury package in mid-February. Took delivery 1.5 weeks ago.

I got $8,000 off MRSP for the order and they treated me very well on the 22” black factory wheels, tires, and mats I ordered through their parts department.

Last edited:

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You’d never buy in that case… a new model is always right around the corner.

Yeah, it feels that way. I'm sure if I needed a car and didn't have a backup vehicle, I would be forced to buy.

But I'd hate being a position where I was forced to buy a vehicle that is just about to receive a mid cycle enhancement where the tech/infotainment system is refreshed. I tend to keep my vehicles for a long time (8+ years) and buying old tech right before a refresh feels like I've bought a 3-4 year old vehicle despite just being 1 year older than the refresh.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it feels that way. I'm sure if I needed a car and didn't have a backup vehicle, I would be forced to buy.

But I'd hate being a position where I was forced to buy a vehicle that is just about to receive a mid cycle enhancement where the tech/infotainment system is refreshed. I tend to keep my vehicles for a long time (8+ years) and buying old tech right before a refresh feels like I've bought a 3-4 year old vehicle despite just being 1 year older than the refresh.
I hear ya. I had the same thoughts when I factory ordered our 2024 XL SLT in February. But, it would likely be another year or more before we’re in a 2025 so I figured I’d pull the trigger and buy now. Can always trade in or trade up to a Denali if the change is that good. The other nice thing about buying a few years into a new generation is some of the assembly kinks would have been worked out. I know this is a refresh mostly, with some modest changes… but a new diesel too so that could bring some new mechanical challenges. Who knows.

I do find the console/dash of the SLT nothing really special. Kinda crazy considering this is a $100k truck. However they sure do look good on the road!

gatorintx

Reaction score
James Wood GMC in the DFW area is advertising $3k off MSRP for in-stock vehicles. They honored that for me when I bought my Yukon XL from there a couple months ago, even though it was a factory order. That was a nice surprise when I went in to close the deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiefable