Dallas Newbie to Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HunterWhiteBus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I am newbie to the TahoeYukon forum from the Dallas TX area. I currently own a 2016 White Yukon Denali. My hope from joining the forum I will be educated on things I can do on the Yukon. Is there anyone from Dallas? Also is there any recommendation on any performance shop that does good work on Yukon?

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

You came to the right place if knowledge is what you're after. Unfortunately you are a couple generations newer than any of my knowledge, and I'm not from Texas, so I can't really help you out there.

But nonetheless... Welcome!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Calvin!! IMHO the Yukon Denali looks best in white.

nsyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am a newbie as well and from Dallas. I am actually picking up my 2017 Yukon Xl Denali tomorrow.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
howdy
i am in north FW

there are a couple of shops around the DFW area.
what are you wanting to do?

nsyukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok picked up our 2017 Yukon XL Denali yesterday. We still also have 2003 Suburban Z71 4x4 with 189k miles that we plan to keep as it is in great shape.

IMG_2124.JPG

Da Hawk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
While I can't speak to any work done on Yukons, Tahoes or Escalades, I can say that 21st Century Muscle Cars in Addison does a lot of work on C7 Corvettes and other current makes and models. Fellow forum members on another forum have been happy and are repeat customers.

I called and asked about having them install a Borla x-pipe on my C7 'Vette and was quoted $150 total. I decided to pull my pants up and do it myself only because I was nervous jacking up and crawling under the car. Might use them to install the Corsa Sport exhaust that I'm expecting this week on my wife's new Tahoe. But, I'm going to attempt it myself first because I enjoy wrenching my own cars.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HunterWhiteBus

HunterWhiteBus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
howdy
i am in north FW

there are a couple of shops around the DFW area.
what are you wanting to do?

@gat0r , I want to lower my yukon. 2 in the front and 4 in the back. Im looking at NorCal Suspension Kit but want to compare my option before getting it. Any suggestion on suspension kit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broadie59