Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with Ceramic Pads GREAT BUY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a set of those rotors from Brakemotive. They work awe with the Wagner Thermoquiets I paired them with.I just installed them last week. Stops this big ass Burban better than the stock brakes ever did. I originally bought a set of rotors from them for my wifes Altima almost two years ago, and they are great rotors. Thats was my main deciding factor on buying them for my truck, since I was so satisfied with the brakes on the Altima.

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a few cold one's and his n her condums...

its been that long :/ I dont trust you anymore!

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

I bought a set of those rotors from Brakemotive. They work awe with the Wagner Thermoquiets I paired them with.I just installed them last week. Stops this big ass Burban better than the stock brakes ever did. I originally bought a set of rotors from them for my wifes Altima almost two years ago, and they are great rotors. Thats was my main deciding factor on buying them for my truck, since I was so satisfied with the brakes on the Altima.

I agree, I have yet to jamm on the brakes yet and don't plan on it anytime either.

Figure less heat in the rotor less breakdown in the pad. Going for longevity. Thermoquiets made it about 18k and most of it was highway driving!

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal, i think even summit brand drilled rotors are atleast $75 a piece.
Gotta say im a little apprehensive about the drill holes getting road salt during the winter. Ive heard a few people complain about little fracture lines coming from the holes although i dont kno if theyre anything more than cosmetic

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never thought of that, thanks for the heads up. I'll look during the winter months, I live in NY.

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah ive been looking into them for a while, ive had my ssbc slotted ones for like a yr or more so they still got some life left in em but when i asking around on about the cross drilled rotors, i heard a few stories. nothing with any catastrauphic failures or anything but present little lines, could be the plating maybe? made me a little hesitent about running out and grabbing em,

they do look badass on trucks tho and less heat on brakes is always a plus

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool i think i'm putting them on my list of stuff to get

OP
OP
foreverfalcon40

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah ive been looking into them for a while, ive had my ssbc slotted ones for like a yr or more so they still got some life left in em but when i asking around on about the cross drilled rotors, i heard a few stories. nothing with any catastrauphic failures or anything but present little lines, could be the plating maybe? made me a little hesitent about running out and grabbing em,

they do look badass on trucks tho and less heat on brakes is always a plus

I'm contemplating weather to convert my rear to disc, she whole new drum set-up not that exspensive, like less then $200 but It's a little over my tech experience. Hate paying people to work on my truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brandonkeefe