Cracked Dash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PopperM5

Reaction score
I just purchased a 07 Denali XL with the dash cracked in 3 places, left of the instrument cluster, in front of center speaker, and passenger airbag. It has 140K on it. i was thinking of taking it to dealer, but they will just replace it with the same thing correct? Or have they changed the material that they use to replace it?

mr tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has four cracks i dont think it could get worse man when my eyes make contact with the cracks i feel soo sad,
My little brother has a 97 lexus es300 and let me tell you smth the dash (ITS MINT)
Im still doing reserch about swapping the escalade dash in to my tahoe if its possible im definitly buying an escalade dash

BlackOh7on22s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone saying anything specific to get this replaced? Was about to buy the dash myself and change it but if I can say something to the dealer to get them to do it would be great and even better then me spending a whole day to change it

IrishTR

Reaction score
I had my 2008 Yukon XL Denali dash replaced I wanna say 2 years ago, They charged me the $100/$150 I forgot... Its already broke again (in different spots than original)... F these damn cars, cheap Government Motors POS!

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my 2008 Yukon XL Denali dash replaced I wanna say 2 years ago, They charged me the $100/$150 I forgot... Its already broke again (in different spots than original)... F these damn cars, cheap Government Motors POS!
How did you get them to cover it?

sent from Droid Turbo 2 on Tapatalk

IrishTR

Reaction score
How did you get them to cover it?

sent from Droid Turbo 2 on Tapatalk
I just asked the service manager if there was any kinda of tsb or recall cuz alot of people have this flawed design problem. So they basically charged me labor I think it was. And the part was like some 300+ but didn't charge me.

Just casual and nice chat with my service guy. Sadly he retired and the replacements are douche nozzles but hopefully I can get rid of this heap soon sick of it... 07-14 Government Motors quality is piss poor no wonder they needed bailed out... My 02 Burb is with my in-laws still running strong and less problems than this heap has had. But I am done with GM while I like the interior redesign of 2015+ I have trust issues with them and think I'll go to a more true luxury SUV and never look back

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How difficult is it to replace the dash. Does anyone have the link to someone on this forum that have pics of him taken out his dash. I am having a hard time finding it, also has anyone on the forum got there dash wrapped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz