Couple of Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmeachem

Reaction score
1. What can i do to make my running boards glossy for a while

2. How do i get the max shine gloss out of my pewter truck without a machine polisher

3. How to deep clean leather

Thanks

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1. The running boards, I use Tire shine when I had mine (YES THEY WERE SLIPPERY ) but me being 6 foot and long legs I didn't use them .
3. As for the Leather Use Regular Scrubbing Bubbles And a Soft Bristle brush.

OP
OP
mmeachem

mmeachem

Reaction score
Yup i use tire shine too

Now just need max shine without machine polisher

FishinCricket

GMC Salesman
Reaction score
You're leather is "finished leather" which is, from what I understand, covered/coated with vinyl. So your not deep cleaning the leather, but the vinyl that's coating it.

97blueyuk

Reaction score
to improve your shine, you may want to consider using a clay bar. They are more used to make the paint smoother but does help the shine somewhat. Also use a 'cleaner wax' then finish it off with a nice coat of carnuba paste wax.

after that you can just touch it up with some spray detailer when necessary. That is probably the most you can do with out a machine.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chemical guys have a clay mitt that makes the process way faster.

Use the wipe new stuff as seen on tv from walmart on the running boards. It works great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffeeguy