Cold Air Intake Yukon 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like the guys have been taking care of you!

Yes, there is a flash history log IF the ECM detects that an altered tune was programmed onto it. If the ECM thinks that it was just another factory flash, then the history is not updated.
No need to worry about flash counter with our tune, we use a separate software program to ensure that.

Supergas

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Before you spend the money on a CAI, read Jenna's CAI comparison and results..

I run only the AirRaid MIT and dry filter on my 2009 Tahoe with the 6.2L L9H engine.. half the price and same zero increase in performance. The performance comes when you get the tune..

Remember, K&N and all the others who sell the CAI's are measuring them at WOT, not daily driving.

But, read the report as i said and make up your own mind.

Supergas

cessna1466u

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Question for those of you that have the CAI systems. My stock air intake seems to have what I am assuming is an airflow sensor inline right before the airbox. All the systems I see online like the AirRaid Jr and such don't have this sensor, so when you install a CAI system are you removing that sensor or does it get installed inline with the new system?

kctyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for those of you that have the CAI systems. My stock air intake seems to have what I am assuming is an airflow sensor inline right before the airbox. All the systems I see online like the AirRaid Jr and such don't have this sensor, so when you install a CAI system are you removing that sensor or does it get installed inline with the new system?
Inline install.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Denaliz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I highly recommend the Airraid Jr MIt- I have a 2011 Yukon Denali 6.2L with the Airraid JR MIT &K&N box filter setup along with a live Blackbear tune. So worth the money. Best all around on value, performance and out dyno's the other setups!

On the exhaust i just ordered Magnaflow 12909-Don't waste your money on a high flow cat system- the 6.2l Denali system is already highflow and nothing else to be gained. Jennabear will confirm this too. Saved me some money.

Edited due to my damn autocorrect making me sound like I'm drunk.

kctyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^Yup. Couldn't have said it better.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts