** ** ** CK156 REPS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

al2fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, these came faster than expected...

Was torn between these and the KMC Slides.

This is where I got, fleabay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/22-PVD-CHRO..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item4ae6aa18a1&vxp=mtr

Now to pick out some Rubber, going with the 285/45 22, leaning towards the Bridgestone Alenza I believe they are. Need some all season tires, live in WI, and I'm far from an offroader.

Will get some pics up later next week after I get tires and TPMS and installed.

Best place to buy TPMS? A site sponsor I assume? going to see what kind of deal a local shop can give me on tires, TPMS, mount & balance.

Attachments

• 2015-03-21 09.58.27.jpg
    2015-03-21 09.58.27.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 2015-03-21 10.01.18.jpg
    2015-03-21 10.01.18.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 85

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lookin good! :waytogo:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So that's where these went.....

Was looking at this set on my watch list lol

I talked to the person selling these as well.

Googled up Ken's tires in in Calvert and spoke to him..... asked him about the warranty.....

He said there was none..... then I said who makes them? Said OE.... and told him they have a 1 year finish and he's was like..... oh Yeah.... They have a one year....

:slap:

LOL

then he was like.......... "oh yeah, but you have to take really good care of them, otherwise they won't honor it" blah blah blah.

In the end though Its just like Joe 08 grey said. Forgot about the warranty , because of the hassle involved, you'll never be able to claim it.

Get them mounted quick :popcorn:

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice story, Lee. NOW GET YOURS ORDERED!!!!

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice story, Lee. NOW GET YOURS ORDERED!!!!

X2

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Do you mind putting one on a scale so we can see the wheel weight. Nice choice by the way.

OP
OP
al2fast

al2fast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
39.4 lbs is what one weighed on my home scale. Weighed myself 3 times and myself holding the rim 3 times and got the same weight every time.

Shouldn't have drug your feet on the purchase! When I bought mine earlier in the week there were 2 sets available. He had or best offer and I through $1100 at him and he said no and then removed the best offer from the auction! I got some OEM GMC center caps with the raised GMC in all silver to put on there. Got some 2" lug nuts but looks like they will stick out a little so off to order a set of shorter ones.

They are going on a black 09 Denali.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Jacob, you have good taste in wheels too! Have to ***** out my posts to get my post count up so I can PM. I'm considering lowering mine, but waiting so see how it looks with the new wheels on it. Would really just like to bring the ass end down a couple inches to level it out.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
$1100 is not bad at all. Dont know why he didnt take it. They are reps. I paint $1099 for my 24" reps in black...with the chrome being extra but 22" you would think it would be about the same. And that was shipped to my door.