Citation For Inoperable/Unlicensed Vehicle On Property ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy crap just read the entire thread,, how did i miss this the past few days. wow.

-Warning shot on cop = bad idea..
-dont know about you but deadly force is WITHIN the home
-you should go after the neightbor if neighbor is satisfied then this will most likely not happen in future..
-do you wan to look at other peoples busted not moving cars in there driveways.. I sure do not.. it lowers the property value for the neighborhood when it looks junked up
- should have had the car in your back yard out of sight from get go
- how long had it been sitting there. LONG ass time = no wonder they called LEO on your ass
- all boils down to the STATE wants the property tax

MANY members on here wow.. fighting a cop. shooting at cop, warning shots, fighting a warranted removal of vehicle..

wow is all i can say

popo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy crap just read the entire thread,, how did i miss this the past few days. wow.

MANY members on here wow.. fighting a cop. shooting at cop, warning shots, fighting a warranted removal of vehicle..

wow is all i can say

salute*

TapaTalk ROCKS!!!!

OP
OP
HDRock1

HDRock1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

-Warning shot on cop = bad idea..
-dont know about you but deadly force is WITHIN the home
-you should go after the neightbor if neighbor is satisfied then this will most likely not happen in future..
-do you wan to look at other peoples busted not moving cars in there driveways.. I sure do not.. it lowers the property value for the neighborhood when it looks junked up
- should have had the car in your back yard out of sight from get go
- how long had it been sitting there. LONG ass time = no wonder they called LEO on your ass
- all boils down to the STATE wants the property tax

wow is all i can say

No one called LEO on my ass, it is part of new blight enforcement, neighbors have there own vehicles setting not being used.

An unlicensed vehicle looks no different than one that is.

It was not an eye sore to any one,cuz no one could see the smashed front.

I was not fighting removal of vehicle, I just did what they wanted, fixed it ,and put plates on it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harpo123