Chevy and GMC LED Tail lights Back in Stock !!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackhoe01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you send me a price for the smoked LED tailights and the black projector headlights. And also would lke to know if the headlights come with the black turn signal housing aswell? thanks

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you send me a price for the smoked LED tailights and the black projector headlights. And also would lke to know if the headlights come with the black turn signal housing aswell? thanks

We are probably much late for this one, but if your still interested let me know, glad to help.

PUNKYOU007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So everything on Ebay says that they wont fit barn door models..... what is the difference?

In ref to tailights. I want some smoked LED lights but I dont wanna buy them then they dont fit.

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So everything on Ebay says that they wont fit barn door models..... what is the difference?

In ref to tailights. I want some smoked LED lights but I dont wanna buy them then they dont fit.

Honestly we have yet to have a Barn Door Model in one of our install shops to test the tails and see what the issue is.

If we figure it out we will make sure and let you guys know asap.

hefe510

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of these tail lights installed? I have a 03 black yukon, and i'm looking to get smoked rear tail lights and the black projectors with hid kit. Just trying to imagine them on before i order.....

OP
OP
HID_Guy

HID_Guy

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of these tail lights installed? I have a 03 black yukon, and i'm looking to get smoked rear tail lights and the black projectors with hid kit. Just trying to imagine them on before i order.....

We actually have photos of a vehicle with all of those items. I included photos of the vehicle and the links of the items (only thing is the front is from a tahoe, not the yukon, but almost the same basic look).

1st photo is the smoked LED Tail Lights in the link below .....

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=965_966_970_985&products_id=979

2nd photo is the Halo Headlights in the link below; but we do have them for the yukon's also.

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=730_743_976&products_id=995

** Link to the 00-06 GMC Yukon Halo Projector Headlights ....

http://www.hidguy.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=965_966_970_971

Attachments

• 02 GMC Yukon with Smoked LED Tail Lights and 3rd Brake LED - Model 1118.jpg
    02 GMC Yukon with Smoked LED Tail Lights and 3rd Brake LED - Model 1118.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 02 Chevy Tahoe Halo Projector Headlights Black - Front View.jpg
    02 Chevy Tahoe Halo Projector Headlights Black - Front View.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member