Cheapest way to lift..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devious_Tahoe96

Mr. Budwieser
Reaction score
If you plan on adding a 3"-4" block in the rear, i suggest you replace your rear shocks and get some ith more travel than the bilestines. My rear shocks are ¾ maxed out in travel length, (stock shocks from 1996 ;] ) i'll post up before and after pic's tomorrow

OP
OP
W

westman995

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell I think that the gap guards is all needed to make it look good. I got a 3" BL on my Z71 and I personally think that altering or modding the stock rear brackets or hitch is not going to have the same strength as the original stock location. Front bumper is the only one that I raised. Heres a pic:
DSCN0410.jpg
Note the rubber gap guard. You cant even tell I got a bodylift on her except the bigger gaps in the fender wells.

That actually looks damn nice. I like that. Where did you get the gap guards? I only looked on summitracing and all i found was some that says set of 4. it doesnt say where they go or anything so who knows if it has one for the back bumper gap or not..

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
I got them thru performance Acessories when I bought the body lift. I think they were around 100 bucks extra.

redeye4469

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i bought a body lift kit for my 97 yukon and it comes with everything u need to raise the rear bumper have to but the front separately so no worries about it just buy the kit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia