changing spark plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have new delco plugs and wires ready to go. only got 95k on my truck though. just wondering when i should replace them? was thinking about doing plugs, wires, hoses, fuel filter, and belts at 100k.

That sounds like a good plan. They are rated to last 100k but in many cases last longer than that. I changed all mine at around 100k just to change it as recommended. Of course I have an 05 so the fuel filter is built into the pump so that wasn't changed. :(

96superflow

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just did mine the other day.Went with the autolite pro wires and Acdelco Iridium plugs. I had previously done my plugs around 150k and put in the E3 plugs that were big in the hype. My review for them is they are TERRIBLE. My fiancee has been driving mine and she called me the other morning told me it was jerking and what not going down the highway. Swapped to the ACdelcos and it is running like a top. Can't wait to see what my mileage gains are now.... I know they went up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton