Carpet or Rhino liner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interior suggestion..
Rhino liner floor board or
Install New carpet?

cant decide.. any suggestions.

dude you have 10 inches of lift and massive tires, unless your all show and no go i'm going to assume you take that beast off road? No question about it Rhino Liner, I had it done on my ranger, ideal for playing off road, just pressure wash and its new again. Its takeing a while to get used to the cloth in my Nallie, no more work boots

Dpsthomas

Reaction score
Rhino liner all the way. I've never really understood carpet in trucks anyway. You've got floor mats anyway right? I just read a thread about a guy putting in new carpet. The pictures he posted looked great but then he posted pics of his husky liners that covered 100% of the visible carpet. So I thought, what's the point?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rhino Line! Thats whats going in mine when I retire it to offroad use only.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
vinyl mat

OP
OP
B

Bricksack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ill prolly go Rhino . dont wanna use a mat due to water mud or moisture can get under neath and possibly rust out the floor boards.
i agree with carpet not being to smart in trucks unless its show. there meant for work or off road. atleast in my opinion. lol

EastTXYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive said this before in another thread. Rhino lining is great, and I really like the look, but you'll be surprised how much heat and noise your carpet and its backing keep out of your truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10

Latest posts