Caring for Leather Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
For quick and easy I use Amorall Leather Care Gel.

For semi-annual deep down cleaning and conditioning I use the Lexol cleaner and conditioner duo.

DO NOT USE ARMOR ALL. It is a solvent based product and will suck the moisture out of the leather.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Do NOT use Armorall on anything in your truck! Leatherique is one of the best for leather care. Autogeek.net has it.

Could you post pics of the before and after for leatherique? I want to see for myself how good it is.

Beefhouse

Reaction score
Gosh yall. I'm talking about the leather care gel made by Amorall, not using the actual white liquid. I also use Zymol's 2 piece system of cleaner and conditioner for deeper cleaning and conditioning.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO NOT USE ARMOR ALL. It is a solvent based product and will suck the moisture out of the leather.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Could you post pics of the before and after for leatherique? I want to see for myself how good it is.

I'm not sure if I've got any good pictures, but here's a few for you from someone else of a few different vehicles: http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f104/leatherique-review-2-vehicles-2-products-12527/ .

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't have time this morning to post more, but yes, if the seats are really bad, you will need more work than just Leatherique or whatever. Mine weren't really that bad, but I bought some used second row buckets so I ended up doing the whole truck so they matched. I used a white scotchbrite pad and the Leatherique prestine clean on mine. I need to get one of those Magic Erasers, looks like it did a fantastic job!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artmumf