Carbon Fiber Wrap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohsixdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone used a 3M Carbon Fiber wrap on interior pieces? I want to do it to my truck, just not 100% on how the quality would be. Also, need suggestions on what to wrap haha.

4cdndctn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone used a 3M Carbon Fiber wrap on interior pieces? I want to do it to my truck, just not 100% on how the quality would be. Also, need suggestions on what to wrap haha.

A close friend in NJ who is a 3M Master Installer and fellow racer just finished my wrap before sponsor vinyl is applied. 3M's CF is really nice, it's got the least green or red hue to it. So while I would recommend it, so much of the job is in the craftsmanship. The wrap below was done by 2 pros who received a dirty car, never took it off the trailer, and called me 8hrs later that it was done. I have done interior and exterior partial wraps before and it took me about 4x as long!

Giordano_Denali.jpg

OP
OP
O

Ohsixdenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, I plan on looking into it. Was hoping for some feedback from a fellow Yukon driver as to what they wrapped, but its nice to know that the 3M is good quality I will probably be choosing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speardog