Cadillac ESCALADE Door Panels, ALL FOUR, Ebony Leather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
yeah. The heater switches are in the center console of the Esky. Only thing is that dash is completely different from ours.. Couuld have swapped the whole dash and all into the tahoe though.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All we have here is old shit

That's the same around here. Unless I see an individual selling a wrecked ride on CL our yards only sell old crap. Not sure where the newer rides that are wrecked run off to .....

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
alot of the insurance companies are selling at suctions and on

Copart.com i have found alot of good cheap salvage there..

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Swapping the entire dash is anhuge undertaking. It requires all the electrical harnesses, electronics, panels, console, etc to be swapped as well. Not what I'm wanting to do.

Bump for the day!

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if you have the donor cadi and the parts.. its just time and beer.. i say do it.. you know the wife would be happy with your work.. snatching a dash isnt too bad. you should be able to do it all in a weekend and would be so worth the effort. beeing you already have the parts

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's so much work required that by the time all is said and done it wouldn't be worth it.

OP
OP
THE YETI

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's so much work required that by the time all is said and done it wouldn't be worth it.

thank you. our burban is our daily. swapping a door panel is something easy, but an entire dash COULD take the weekend granted you don't run into any problems and you can get it scanned and programmed to work with the truck. Just not what I am willing to take on.

If anyone is interested in these, I will make them a killer deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n