btuckz71's new look!!! sneek peak! teasers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so my Tahoe has came along way... I bought it completely stock almost 3 years ago... ive currently changed the look and theme of my truck .I had a black and brushed/silver theme with 24 inch irocs.now everything will be black except for my new 24inch texas wheels. the front end believe it or not is all vinyl wrapped except the mesh and corners of bumper.. the grill surround and skid plate is a black brushed metallic.the rest is gloss black. I will be adding more pics as the look gets complete.. this new look is def my fav outta the 2..

1ST CHANGE

BEFORE:
picture.jpg

AFTER:
picture.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking good...

:popcorn:

OP
OP
btuckz71

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks it looks alot meaner an cleaner! More pics to come

evil_e

Reaction score
ive got a murdered hoe myself...the black and brushed silver looked good. but that all black looks WAAY betta.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Much better man!:D

ROLL TIDE HOMIE!!!!! #16 season only 22 days away. im happier than Sandusky at boyscout meeting!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tired_One