Brush/Girlle Guard Decesion making...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go westin , Cost is cheaper and Most people who buy the ranch hands don't use them for their intended purposes . a westin you can take off by your self a ranch hand is much heavier

JDP15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Bull bars blow.. If you hit something in the slightest degree. that thing is going to do more damage than good. full grill guard is the way to go.

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the DeeZee and I'm pretty happy with it. Any grille guard is going to make it a pain in the ass to wash your headlights, but the Ranch Hand looks like it makes it hard to wash the grill/bowtie as well. Are you installing it yourself?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Ranch hand or nothing. Do you want it for looks or for strength? The Weston will be damaged easier then the The ranch hand. I would away a get a buddy to help install pretty much any grille guard. They are all heavy and sucks to put on by yourself. He'll my bull bar was kinda heavy. Did t by myself and had a lil trouble but meh

Brock

Reaction score
Gzes is correct-Weston is crap, but cheep price. My Ranch Hand was about $600+ delivered, but well worth it!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing looks better on most trucks........ some really good.... like Donnie's Yukon....... but If I got one again it would be a ranch...

However most trucks look better without .imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuck 2015 Tahoe

Latest posts