BlackBear coming to NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats rite Black Bear is going to be in New Jersey in April and we need at least 5 more people to make it happen. I am heading there from NY after reading so many posts about people wanting a tune I cannot believe the event isnt sold out yet. Northern NJ is just a hop skip away from NY, CT, PA so what the hell is everyone waiting for?

Hope to see you all there!

BTW I have no affilation with BBP, I just want one of these sick tunes I have been reading about since I became a member here.

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets go fella's, still need a few more!!!! What are you waiting for?

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets make this happen people, got my deposit in also

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey justin, i would be willing to pay for a time slot if it will help dial in the the tuning your currently doing on my autocal. let me know?

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey justin, i would be willing to pay for a time slot if it will help dial in the the tuning your currently doing on my autocal. let me know?

What exactly is the AutoCal? I read some about it but still not certain.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Doooo it don! Then we can go back to the drags...seriously people, you NEED this! Come on tri-state area, get on this!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz