Black Bear Tune Question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
What was the increase in HP vs. the decrease in MPG? I guess I'm just wondering if its worth the sacrifice in MPG?

19Yukon97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what ive read and reviewed and seen from other peoples cars and reviews, it doesnt necessarily lose MPG... It's supposed to make your truck run more efficient while adding horsepower and torque. If you can actually stay out of the throttle then it in turn should raise MPG's.

chitown906

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more, for "performance" and mpg .. Buy a Honda for the most fun you'll have trying to make it 0-60 buy a Tahoe ;-)

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My tahoe stock everything only got about 15mpg. My stock burban got 12. The tahoe is now around 12 and the suburban is close to 11.

ch4d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tahoe stock everything only got about 15mpg. My stock burban got 12. The tahoe is now around 12 and the suburban is close to 11.

Im about 9.8 lol lets just say I am on the throttle a lot damn ricers wont give me a break. But I am really into looking at a BB tune :)

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Mpg? hardly, its gonna be a whole different truck, its gonna be hard getting mpg when its so hard not to tempt romping it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madone01