billet door handles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
need billet door handles for the denali, where's the best place to get them online? any info is greatly appeciated.

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
need billet door handles for the denali, where's the best place to get them online? any info is greatly appeciated.

I am just clarifying that you are looking for the chrome "covers" and not the actual chrome handles correct?

If that is the case, then you would want to consider the Putco Door Handle Covers HERE. You can buy most of their products online at the vendors listed HERE. I have not personally used their products, but they are fairly well known, and from what I hear, seem to offer the best quality when compared to most other aftermarket brands.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Leonidas

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
I am just clarifying that you are looking for the chrome "covers" and not the actual chrome handles correct?

If that is the case, then you would want to consider the Putco Door Handle Covers HERE. You can buy most of their products online at the vendors listed HERE. I have not personally used their products, but they are fairly well known, and from what I hear, seem to offer the best quality when compared to most other aftermarket brands.

Dylan I'm looking for complete billet handles....not the plastic covers that go on the door handles. I see chrome covers everywhere. My chrome covers are starting to come off.

Last edited:

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dylan I'm looking for complete billet handles....not the plastic covers that go on the door handles. I see chrome covers everywhere. My chrome covers are starting to come off.

Okay, thank you for clarifying! Some people misuse the term billet. I was not entirely sure if you wanted the covers or the actual OEM chrome handles.

Your best bet is to check eBay for a set. I have found you two listings to get your search started. Of course, there are plenty of other listings to look through as well. Just read carefully. You are looking for OEM handles, and not OEM "Type" handles.

Listing #1
Listing #2

OP
OP
Leonidas

Leonidas

What's Good TYF!!!!
Reaction score
Okay, thank you for clarifying! Some people misuse the term billet. I was not entirely sure if you wanted the covers or the actual OEM chrome handles.

Your best bet is to check eBay for a set. I have found you two listings to get your search started. Of course, there are plenty of other listings to look through as well. Just read carefully. You are looking for OEM handles, and not OEM "Type" handles.

Listing #1
Listing #2
good looking out Dylan, thanks for the links

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oempartsdirectinc.com has them new for 135 shipped and they're a vendor here.

-Timmy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924