Best Tires for 24x10s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodlife_chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to find a set of wheels for a set of 24x10s I just bought, was hoping to see some ideas of what tires you guys are running and what it looks like installed?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. You may get lots of opinions based on your preferences. Are you looking for off road tires? How about road noise? Much highway driving? How big do you want to go? Is your rig lifted? Etc..

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Looking to find a set of wheels for a set of 24x10s I just bought, was hoping to see some ideas of what tires you guys are running and what it looks like installed?
I ran some cheap landspider mt for about 6 months I liked them but they hummed from being so aggressive
This go round I got venom power at they are similar to a BFG all terrain and a lot quieter ride
IMG_4801.jpegThese were the 33/12.50 landspiders around 1100-1300$
And these are the 35/15.50 venoms
IMG_0664.jpeg
I’d buy the venoms again only complaint is they hold rocks bad

If you want street tires I’ve had good luck with nitto 420sIMG_5588.jpegatturo trail blade mt I’ve also had good luck with

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For a street tire I had Toyo Proxes ST-III in 305/35R24 for about 6 months of summer driving. They were a great tire in both dry and wet road conditions.

My only complaint on those tires was occasionally if it got cold enough overnight they would get a “cold flat spot” and you would definitely feel it for the first 20-30 mins of driving in the morning until the tires warmed up then it would go away.

OP
OP
Goodlife_chevy

Goodlife_chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For a street tire I had Toyo Proxes ST-III in 305/35R24 for about 6 months of summer driving. They were a great tire in both dry and wet road conditions.

My only complaint on those tires was occasionally if it got cold enough overnight they would get a “cold flat spot” and you would definitely feel it for the first 20-30 mins of driving in the morning until the tires warmed up then it would go away.
So I think for the time being im going to run 295/30s, if I wasn't trying to make sure it fits in in the garage id go a different route

OP
OP
Goodlife_chevy

Goodlife_chevy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. You may get lots of opinions based on your preferences. Are you looking for off road tires? How about road noise? Much highway driving? How big do you want to go? Is your rig lifted? Etc..
Yeah after spending a weekend talking to a few shops and gaining some knowledge I think for the time being im going to run 295/30s

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a typo and you actually mean 295/35?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Low Beam