best place for 24'' esky replicas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StormTrooper2181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking for the best place to get a set of 24'' esky replicas in gloss black. i have read that some come with a bow tie on the center cap?

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CPW sells it on ebay, california performance wheels.... I just bought a set.

OP
OP
StormTrooper2181

StormTrooper2181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
those cpw ones look pretty good. please post pics when you have them mounted.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got them mounted and am very happy so far. Fit and finish is great. With the 305/35/24 tires theres no rub at full lock. It was too dark to take pics when i got them on. Took a while to figure out how to swap tpms sensors (a buddy of mine owns a tire mounting machine, and just does it for himself and friends so he hasnt reaaly had to swap out sensors.

Ill try to post pics tomorrow but my fiance (getting married this weekend) blew out a tire on the way home from work, so she has to drive my escalade tomorrow while i have to check to see if her brand new tire is salvagable.

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

Oh yea, only grip so far is that they are HEAVY, i can barely pick one up when it was delivered. Shipping quote said 408lbs, idont know if that included the palate.

They were packed well though, with the face on the wheels protected by dense foam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnQSmith