Best mod ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I served my country but I don't have to put offensive stickers on my Tahoe to make a point. I guess it appeals to a certain class of people but in my mind it is offensive and isn't something I would want a child to see in the car behind me. I guess we have to expect the lowest common denominator from society today.

One of these days you might get it but for now you definitely don't. One only has to look at what is going on in the streets to see what the REAL problem is. Don't worry. I will not be making ANY posts to you from now on. You are now safe in your room.

projectman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out either. love it or ******* leave it!!!!

4 whole posts and this is where you make a comment.....you're the juvenile.

and for the record. the youth of this country needs a ******** beating. time outs clearly dont work, do they???? look what you got now. morons all over the streets burning citys down. and to late, they are already thinking and acting like assholes.

A tiny minority of young people are looting and acting like assholes.

I have way more faith in our youth than you appear to have. Just like any relationship you have to fight for what you believe in and be committed through good times and bad.

I'm sorry, but I don't love everything about my country. I don't like the way our politicians are running us into the ground, the arrogance of people thinking their beliefs should be my beliefs, the lack of tolerance of other races, religions, political views, etc.

You "love or it leave it" guys can stay mad, ***** about the direction our country is going and you can put your opinions out there for everyone to see. That is your right. If you are too thin skinned to take criticism than you should keep quiet and whine only to your friends and family.

I believe America can do much better. Love for country, yes, love for the people running our country and the people that are intolerant, ignorant, and always looking for someone to blame, no.

OP
OP
WYO-HD

WYO-HD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't care for what's going on now but my point was more towards professional athletes. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers gave their lives so we can live in the best free country in the world, enjoy our freedoms and opportunities to work and prosper. If people want to exercise their first right amendment, feel free - this is the USA. I just can't handle seeing grown men, who play a game, get paid millions and want to kneel when old glory is flying and the anthem is playing. Do it during pre- game or after the game. Don't disrespect those who died for you to enjoy the life you have. And, as the decal states, go back to where you came from if you don't like it here. I'm a huge football fan and believe that will all end come September. Either way...it's all very sad.
Cheers,

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am 67 and still remember loving to watch football on my portable black and white tv in my bedroom as a kid. When they started kneeling a few years ago I stopped watching. Then they stopped kneeling or at least I did not see them do it. Now they are back at it and other sports too. I am pissed off about it as a Vietnam Vet and so are my comrades at the American Legion. They, football, and any other sport that sinks to that level, will never ever again get my eyes or my money to pay attention to them. I don't give two ***** for them cry baby pampered pukes. My favorite sport now is attended to at my favorite Second Amendment Theme Park. Even NASCAR has caved. I will get my vehicle fix by doing what I want to my Tahoe.

I don't like politicians either and don't trust ANY OF THEM at all. If they are talking, they are lying, PERIOD! I put up with what these pukes say because they have that right. I have a right to stick any sticker on my rig then as well. If it bothers someone, too freakin' bad!

By the way, I know the mods want us to not talk politics. This isn't politics. This is a way of life and talking about our freedoms. I fault no member about the way they feel. I may choose not to respond to them but that is a freedom.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am 67 and still remember loving to watch football on my portable black and white tv in my bedroom as a kid. When they started kneeling a few years ago I stopped watching. Then they stopped kneeling or at least I did not see them do it. Now they are back at it and other sports too. I am pissed off about it as a Vietnam Vet and so are my comrades at the American Legion. They, football, and any other sport that sinks to that level, will never ever again get my eyes or my money to pay attention to them. I don't give two ***** for them cry baby pampered pukes. My favorite sport now is attended to at my favorite Second Amendment Theme Park. Even NASCAR has caved. I will get my vehicle fix by doing what I want to my Tahoe.

I don't like politicians either and don't trust ANY OF THEM at all. If they are talking, they are lying, PERIOD! I put up with what these pukes say because they have that right. I have a right to stick any sticker on my rig then as well. If it bothers someone, too freakin' bad!

By the way, I know the mods want us to not talk politics. This isn't politics. This is a way of life and talking about our freedoms. I fault no member about the way they feel. I may choose not to respond to them but that is a freedom.

By the way, I know the mods want us to not talk politics. This isn't politics.

That statement is the only one you made with which I disagree. FWIW, my Dad is also a vietnam vet; sometimes my politics can be downright reactionary -- such is life. I just wanted to say something, because I think you detracted from your thoughts by saying the section I quoted. No offense intended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia