Best mod ever!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

usnret

Reaction score
Just sayin'...
img_20200728_155350-jpg.253777
Definitely a true statement.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Juvenile sticker to say the least. Just encouraging the younger generation to think like assholes.

They don't need encouragement, they are already brain washed at school and think that way anyway. Standing up and displaying what is right is never juvenile.

Ask any man that has served this country about that and then listen.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't need encouragement, they are already brain washed at school and think that way anyway. Standing up and displaying what is right is never juvenile.

Listen? To the military? Heathen! </sarcasm off>

projectman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

I served my country but I don't have to put offensive stickers on my Tahoe to make a point. I guess it appeals to a certain class of people but in my mind it is offensive and isn't something I wouldn't want a child to see in the car behind me. I guess we have to expect the lowest common denominator from society today.

Last edited:

Scottydoggs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Juvenile sticker to say the least. Just encouraging the younger generation to think like assholes.

dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out either. love it or ******* leave it!!!!

4 whole posts and this is where you make a comment.....you're the juvenile.

and for the record. the youth of this country needs a ******** beating. time outs clearly dont work, do they???? look what you got now. morons all over the streets burning citys down. and to late, they are already thinking and acting like assholes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz