Best liner color for cocoa/shale interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred Bickley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just purchased a 2016 Denali. Settled in on a maxpider 3D liner, but can't get a color close to the shale. The beige looks the worst. I ordered a silver, but wanted to see if anyone had a photo of the black liners on shale interior. Nothing seems to look quite right, but wanted to see what others decided on.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have cashmere interior and decided on black maxpider 3D.
Love 'em.
Black always looks good for mats whereas other colors can clash with carpet or seats.

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know: very odd name. But I went ahead anyway and bought a set of front mats for my '08 LT to try them. Wanted something more durable and waterproof than typical car mats. I know many of the TYF folks rave over Weathertech and/or Husky but I wanted something different.

These mats are pretty good. While they are contoured to fit up to and around/over most contours at the floor level, they do not rise up as high as the liners from some other makes. But I don't need such extreme coverage.

I like the quasi-carbon fiber patterning, and they fit nicely. I hate the "3D" logo and have to figure out how to eliminate it----it's riveted into place.

Photos kinda suck, as they were taken in my garage. But you get the idea.

About $80 for the pair of front mats on Amazon.

Hope the images load!

View attachment 63473 View attachment 63474 View attachment 63476
View attachment 63477

OP
OP
F

Fred Bickley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks good, but the old ones have the black dash. Mine has that cocoa brown dash. Seems those may conflict more than on the old truck. It wouldn't be a question in my old 07.burban. I even liked the beige on that in my husky liner.

Grey or graphite clashes with the carpet, but isn't bad with the seat color. I may turn it over tomorrow and see what the black backing looks like in the passenger seat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia