Best drop-in panel DRY air filter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I was giving it a bit more gas than I usually do so I’m curious to see if my normal driving style has an effect (if any).

Yeah, it will. I have found a pretty good balance between my normal "grandpa mode" and wanting to hear the Airaid. In reality, I probably get my foot into it a little more since the Carven. Lol

TheGreatGazoo

Reaction score
whats your thought? for drivability and all that
Pretty sure I was getting around 14-15MPG before the switch. So nothing drastic, but i didn’t expect anything crazy. I’m happy with the slight improvements and more than that, happy I finally did something fun for the truck - more than the standard oil change and fix whatever it is when it breaks (brake lines, fuel lines, fuel pump, etc).

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right. well cool man im sure straight highway would ne a good improvement then

TheGreatGazoo

Reaction score
Update for tank #2

Normal driving style got me 360miles till the fuel light with an average MPG of 16.9

“Can youuuuu dig iiiiiiiiit!”

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
awesome . I was reading on facebook I think on a newer style they losy mpg . not sure how that works exactly but seems to be working for you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts