Best bench seat cover for dogs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are the best deals on these? I'd like something I can throw in the washer and dryer. And something that fits over the entire 2nd row bench seat.

OP
OP
M

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long will it hold up? I'm guessing awhile.

Smrtss1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this one and it works great. Used it in my Silverado and my dog loved it because he didn't have to worry about falling in the well between the front and rear seats. I'd take the straps off the passenger front seat, fold up the passenger rear seat and my dog would hop right in the back, then I'd put the seat back down and reattach the strap. I'm now using it in the cargo area of my Esky and still using the front straps on the 2nd row buckets.

https://www.chewy.com/solvit-deluxe...gclid=CNybzKSq1tICFQmFaQodFMIGIg&gclsrc=aw.ds

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weathertech cover. Just stuff into the crevice and strap around the headrest. Stays put, keeps clean. Comes in and out in 30 seconds. Cleans easily.

OP
OP
M

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at that solvit one. Good deal.

Isnt the weathertech one like close to 200?

05alive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at that solvit one. Good deal.

Isnt the weathertech one like close to 200?
160 but I didn't pay retail. Look out for a deal, lots of times weathertech stuff shows up on amazon at a decent discount. Any given day you can probably find them for 140, and a good deal will be less than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE